October 1-8, 2017: 8 days, 7 nights
$2,995.00* per person, double occupancy. Airfare from Kansas City is included in the price.
Warm, sunny autumn afternoons, followed by crisp, clear fall nights, lead to the breathtaking colors of New England in October! Enjoy this trip through the spectacular fall foliage, as the leaves turn from green to red, orange, yellow and purple.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 7 nights lodging
- 13 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 5 dinners
- Sightseeing tour of Boston with a local guide including the Freedom Trail and Boston Common.
- See Plymouth Rock, where our forefathers landed on American Soil.
- Feast on a delicious lobster dinner with all the fixings on Cape Cod.
- Ferry to the resort island of Martha’s Vineyard and see the gingerbread cottages on a guided tour.
- Tour the Vanderbilt’s Breakers Mansion and enjoy lunch in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Travel the back roads of Vermont through the picturesque mountain villages of Weston and Woodstock.
- Ride the Scenic Railroad through New Hampshire’s White Mountains.
- Cruise Lake Winnipesakuee aboard the M/S Mount Washington
- Visit Kennebunkport, one of Maine’s coastal jewels.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy. Price is subject to future fuel and/or airline baggage surcharges. $3,995.00 for single occupancy.
For more information & reservations, contact:
Exciting trips are planned for Heritage customers! Don't miss your opportunity to travel with friends and family to one of our unforgettable destinations.View Tours
The perfect card to pre-load funds and take on vacation. Choose from 5 unique designs at any Capitol Federal® branch. No fees to open or activate.Learn More