monitor your account - sign up today
Visa® Purchase Alerts is a service available to all Capitol Federal® Visa® True Blue® Direct debit cardholders, Execuline Visa® cardholders and Visa® True Blue® Money Prepaid cardholders. This service allows cardholders the ability to closely monitor their card transactions. Once signed up, you can check for unusual transaction activity and/or track spending levels immediately, allowing you to take action at the first sign of potential fraud.
1. Visit the Visa® Purchase Alerts Enrollment page.
2. Enter the first nine digits of your True Blue Direct debit card, Execuline card or True Blue Money prepaid card.
3. Create your account by entering your name and email address.
4. Select a username and password
6. Complete the registration process providing your full card number, expiration date, CVV2, email address, name and address.
By participating in Visa® Purchase Alerts you can establish specific alert triggers for any qualified Visa transaction meeting your defined criteria. Alerts are real-time, and an email will be generated within seconds to the email address you provide.
Transaction parameters include:
- Purchase thresholds
- International transactions
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
Capitol Federal® cardholders receive ATM access, with no transaction fees, at CapFed® ATMs and participating retail ATM locations, like Walgreens. ATMs are available across Kansas and Western Missouri.Find an ATM
As a checking account alternative, you can supply your student with a True Blue® Money Prepaid debit card. It’s safe, more secure than cash and can’t be overdrawn.