True Blue Money

True Blue® Money Transaction Dispute

To dispute a True Blue® Money transaction, please notify Capitol Federal® verbally by phone at 1-888-822-7333 or download and complete the cardholder dispute form and forward it to Capitol Federal, Attn: Reg E Dept., 700 S Kansas Ave., Topeka, KS 66603 or by fax at 785-231-6364.

If you notify us verbally, we may require you to send us your complaint or questions in writing within 10 business days.

Depending on the dispute type (i.e. cancelled, unauthorized, counterfeit, etc.) additional information may be requested.