We’re glad you’re here and welcome your participation on the Point of Blue blog.
We invite you to share with us and amongst each other by posting your own insights and participating in discussions.
In order to keep in the spirit of the community, we have set some guidelines:
- While we do appreciate everyone’s comments, we do reserve the right to remove any posting, comment or any other user-generated content that is deemed inappropriate by Capitol Federal® Savings Bank (the Bank). Each reply, comment, and any other posted content, is reviewed before Capitol Federal staff posts it.
- Capitol Federal strongly encourages users of this blog to respect fellow commenters and the blog guidelines. The blog is meant to be informative, lawful and respectful of all viewpoints. Any user found posting comments that go against these guidelines could be banned from the blog.
- Please stay on topic. Only comments that are relevant to the blog entry will be accepted.
- Capitol Federal will not post any comments that are illegal, include specific investment advice, include offensive language, spam or personal attacks.
- Capitol Federal is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of our customers and information about their accounts held with us. Do not share personal or secure information within any post to the Point of Blue blog.
- Capitol Federal reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
- Comments made in any form beyond plain text will not be accepted. Please do not use HTML formatting.
- Those participating on the blog must be 13 years of age to post a reply comment or any other content.
- All statements expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Capitol Federal unless they are posted by an authorized representative of the Bank.
- Please note that by posting to this blog, or any capfed.com website, you are granting Capitol Federal the right to use or distribute the posted content, in any form and in perpetuity. Capitol Federal is also not responsible for losses, claims or expenses that might arise from your postings to the community.
- We allow the third-party company AddThis, to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. AddThis may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. AddThis typically uses a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Please be aware that by its very nature, the Internet does not automatically provide a secure means of sending information, and unless otherwise designated, this site does not include security encryption measures. Information that you disclose by use of a non-secure site on the Internet, by posting a message or using email, potentially could be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties or use of such information by third parties for their own purposes, legal or illegal.
We recommend that you DO NOT transmit any personal or secure information, especially your Social Security number, VISA® or other credit/debit card information or any account number on the Internet except to a known secure site using browser security technology, and only when you know for what purpose the information is required or requested.
If you have a specific question or one you don’t want to post here, you can always contact Customer Service at 1-888-8CAPFED (1-888-822-7333), or email us at email@example.com.