get answers to your mobile banking questions
What is Capitol Federal® Mobile Banking?
CapFed® Mobile Banking is a service available for your mobile phone. Mobile Banking gives you complete and immediate access to your accounts when a computer isn’t handy, using the same 128-bit SSL encryption for security. Use your mobile phone to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, find your nearest CapFed branch and ATMs and make mobile deposits using the camera on your smartphone. Fees apply for certain Mobile Banking features. View applicable mobile banking fees in Exhibit A, page 15 of the True Blue Online® Mobile Banking Supplemental Terms and Conditions.
You can access your accounts with your mobile phone, three ways:
• A mobile app you download to your iPhone® or Android™ device
• The mobile web, accessed at mobile.capfed.com
• Text Banking
How much does it cost to use Mobile Banking?
We do not charge a fee to access your Capitol Federal accounts by mobile web or to download and use the mobile app. For text banking and text alerts, standard messaging and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. Fees apply for certain Mobile Banking features. View applicable mobile banking fees in Exhibit A, page 15 of the True Blue Online Mobile Banking Supplemental Terms and Conditions.
Which type of Mobile Banking should I use?
You can select which mobile banking option fits your phone and your life, or use all three.
- The mobile app is a free, downloadable smartphone application that lets you check your accounts, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks and much more
- The mobile web may be accessed at mobile.capfed.com from any device connected to the Internet. It gives you a “mobilized” version of True Blue Online®. You can pay bills, see detailed account info, transfer money and more
- Text Banking is designed for any phone with texting capability. Just text CAPFED (227333) for account balances, transaction history or the location of ATMs and branches nearby. Sign up for Text Banking through the mobile app or True Blue Online®
How do I get Mobile Banking on my phone?
Simply search for Capitol Federal at your device app store (App Store or Google Play) or enroll on True Blue Online.
Here is what you will need:
- Enroll in True Blue Online
- A smartphone (iOS or Android), a web-enabled device (mobile browser) or standard mobile device with text capabilities. (Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details.)
What special characters may I use in my User ID, password and security questions?
Special characters are limited within both True Blue Online and Mobile Banking. You may use one of the five special characters listed below in your User ID, password and/or security questions:
- Exclamation point (!)
- Commercial at (@)
- Period (.)
- Question Mark (?)
- Apostrophe (')
If you currently use a special character not listed above when logging in to True Blue Online, you will need to update your log in information to be able to use Mobile Banking. To change your User ID, password or security questions, log in to True Blue Online, select the Self-Service tab, and then select Change User ID/Password underneath Preferences.
What types of bill payments can I make using my mobile device?
You may make single bill payments to any of the billers you have already set up in True Blue Online. Adding new billers, and edits to existing billers, must be done in True Blue Online. The ability to schedule recurring, same day, overnight or next day payments is not available in CapFed Mobile Banking.
Can different customers use CapFed Mobile Banking on the same device?
To ensure a high level of security, CapFed Mobile Banking will recognize only one user profile per device.
What happens when I reset my password in True Blue Online?
All password and security question changes made in True Blue Online are automatically applied to CapFed Mobile Banking.
Make check deposits when and where you want by using the camera on your smartphone. Mobile deposits can be made at any time, from anywhere.
Access your account information with simple text commands from any text-enabled mobile device.Learn More