access account information via text
Text banking lets you quickly request information about your accounts and receive it via text message. Also, receive alerts to your phone when important transactions occur on your account. No smartphone is required, only a text-enabled mobile device. Texting and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
There is no need to log in, plus it’s just as secure as our other mobile and online services.
With Text Banking, you can:
- Check balances
- Review transaction history
- Receive alerts (balance, transaction, security and new message alerts)
- Locate CapFed® branch and ATM locations
To enroll in Text Banking:
- Log in to True Blue Online®
- Select the Mobile Banking tab
- Click Text Banking
- Select the accounts you would like to use for this feature, and enter a nickname you will remember. Note the nickname through mobile banking is different than the nickname assigned through online banking.
- Enter the phone number you would like to use for text banking
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile device, enter the code in the box provided through online banking.
To use Text Banking:
- Begin a new text message
- Enter a text banking command in the “message” area
- Send command to CAPFED (227333)
To setup alerts for Text Banking:
- Log in to True Blue Online
- Select the Alert tab
- Select the Schedule Alerts sub tab
- Select the alert type, and fill out the required fields
- Click on Mobile Device for the Contact. Click Next
To use Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in True Blue Online. Enroll here.
Make check deposits when and where you want by using the camera on your smartphone. Mobile deposits can be made at any time, from anywhere.
Protecting customer account information is a top priority for Capitol Federal®, which is why we enact a high level of encryption in our online and mobile services.Learn More