Payees can only be set up with addresses in the United States.
Only payees that have a checked Active box in the payee table will be available to set up payments.
To change payee status, check the Active checkbox next to a payee to make that payee active, or uncheck the checkbox to make the payee inactive.
Select Make Changes.
PAY TO A CAPITOL FEDERAL ACCOUNT:
Use this feature to make a transfer or payment to another Capitol Federal Account. If the account is already available on your account profile, you can use the Transfer tab to set up immediate, scheduled or recurring transfers between your accounts.
1. Select the Pay to a Capitol Federal Account button.
2. Choose the appropriate account type from the list provided:
· Checking (also used for Money Market)
· Execuline (Home Equity line of credit)
· Ins. Loan (Installment Loan)
· Lockbox (Safe Deposit Box)
3. Select Next to continue to set up as a new payee or Cancel to return to the previous screen.
4. It is very important to provide an accurate account number matching the Capitol Federal account to receive the funds. Use only numeric without spaces, alphabetic or special characters.
5. Complete the rest of the payee information related to the account receiving the transfer or payment. Refer to the Glossary Terms below for detail information.
6. Once you have completed the form, select Next. A payee confirmation screen will display. If this information is correct, select Add Payee.
ADD NEW PAYEE:
1. By entering the first portion of the payee name (minimum of three characters) you will be provided a list of standard payees matching your entry. You can select your payee from this list to ensure that the payee information is set up correctly.
If there are no matching standard payees for the name you entered, the Add Payee page will display.
2. If the payee you wish to add is not on this list, select Search Again which will allow you to re-enter your payee name, or select Add Manually to enter a non-standard payee.
To continue with standard payee setup, choose your payee from the list and select Next.
3. Complete the payee information using your current billing statement. Refer to the Glossary Terms below for detail information.
4. Once you have completed the form, select Next.
5. If you are setting up a standard payee: Our system will validate your account number and address with account number formats and addresses provided by the payee. If information you provided does not match you will be asked to double check your current billing statement and re-enter the correct information.
If you believe that the information you entered is correct, select Cancel. This will allow you to re-enter your payee name and either choose a different payee from the list or select Add Manually to enter a non-standard payee.
6. If information you provided matches, a payee confirmation screen will display payee information. If this information is correct, select Add Payee.
1. Use the payee table to Edit/Modify. Select the payee name you wish to edit.
2. The page allows you to update all payee information, except the Name. In order to make payments using a new payee name, you must set up a new payee.
3. Modify the payee information using your current billing statement. Refer to the Glossary Terms for detail information.
4. Once you have completed the form, select Next.
5. A payee confirmation screen will display payee information. If this information is correct, select Update Payee.
DELETE A PAYEE:
Before you can delete a payee, all pending payments for that payee must be cancelled.
Deleting will remove all payment history for the payee. In place of deleting the payee, you can choose to change the status to inactive. This leaves the payee information available if you wish to reactivate the payee in the future.
1. Using the Payee table select the Delete Icon next to the payee you wish to delete.
2. You will receive a verification page, if this is correct select Delete Payee.
Reference ID (Ref.): This number is created when you add a new payee and is used to set up, review and delete payments through Capitol Federal’s Telephone Bill Payment system.
Name: This entry is only available for non-standard payees. Enter the name as it appears on your billing statement.
Nickname: is the name of the payee that you want to appear when creating, reviewing, or changing payments and is for your use only. This name does not have to be identical to the payee name listed on the billing statement for which you are submitting payments.
Account Number: Enter the account number as it appears on your billing statement. If an account number is not available, enter NA.
Address Line 1: Enter the address as it appears on your billing statement.
Address Line 2: is optional.
City: Enter the city as it appears on your billing statement.
State: Select the state from the dropdown list.
Postal Code: Enter the zip code as it appears on your billing statement.
Phone: Using your billing statement enter the customer service or billing inquiry phone number for your payee.
Default Pay from Account: Select the checking account you wish to set up as a default whenever using this payee.
Bill Pay Enrollment
Biller Reference List
Add Modify Payees
Bill Payment Inquiry
Online Bill Payment Terms and Conditions
Pending Payment Details
Manage Account Preferences
Manage Your Categories
Manage Categorization Rules
Pending Transfer Details
Transfer History Inquiry
Change Address/Telephone Number
Change Email Address
Change My TrueStamp
Change Security Answers
Change Login Destination
Change User ID/Password
Customize My Favorites
Password Reset Help
eStatements Terms and Conditions
Request Check Copy
Request Statement Copy
Report Lost Card
Send A Message