1. Set Up Budget Categories and Dollar Amounts
- Click Budget Tools from the top menu bar.
- Click Add Category to Budget button from within Current Budget area.
- Select Category (or Subcategory) from drop down box.
- Provide a target dollar amount for budget category.
- Click Add.
- Select Activity from the Accounts menu.
- Select an account and date range to find transactions to be categorized.
(Note: Transactions displayed in italics will not be available for categorization until the next day.)
- Select the text in the category column to add or change the category.
- Select a category/subcategory from the drop-down box.
- Add notes or check the Tax-Related box as needed.
- Click Save or Save & Memorize.
If you would like to reuse a previous budget, import it by selecting Import previous month's transaction categories.
You can also create budget alerts that will notify you when you've exceeded your spending limit. Click the Alerts tab, then select Create Alerts. Choose Budget and follow the prompts to set up the budget alert.
Bill Pay Enrollment
Biller Reference List
Add Modify Payees
Bill Payment Inquiry
Online Bill Payment Terms and Conditions
Pending Payment Details
Manage Account Preferences
Manage Your Categories
Manage Categorization Rules
Pending Transfer Details
Transfer History Inquiry
Change Address/Telephone Number
Change Email Address
Change My TrueStamp
Change Security Answers
Change Login Destination
Change User ID/Password
Customize My Favorites
Password Reset Help
eStatements Terms and Conditions
Request Check Copy
Request Statement Copy
Report Lost Card
Send A Message