This is a list of payments that have been processed.
Select the Payee, Status and Amount of history to show for the payment history you wish to view, select Display.
Sort the list of payments by selecting the column headings.
You may review details of the payment by selecting the Details link.
Select the envelope icon to send an inquiry regarding the payment to Customer Service.
- Cancelled: Indicates a payment that has been cancelled by you.
- Funding Rejected: Indicates a payment has not been completed; please contact Customer Service at 1-888-8CAPFED (1-888-822-7333) for assistance.
- Insufficient Funds: Indicates that there were not sufficient available funds in the account to complete the payment.
- Paid: Indicates that the payment process has finished and the payment was sent.
- Processing: Indicates that this payment has not yet been sent to the payee. Payment processing will be completed by 3:00 p.m. (CST) that same day. Please check back later to review the status of your payments.
- Rejected: Indicates a payment has not been completed; please contact Customer Service at 1-888-8CAPFED (1-888-822-7333) for assistance.
- Returned: Indicates the payment was returned by the payee or the Post Office.
Bill Pay Enrollment
Biller Reference List
Add Modify Payees
Bill Payment Inquiry
Online Bill Payment Terms and Conditions
Pending Payment Details
Manage Account Preferences
Manage Your Categories
Manage Categorization Rules
Pending Transfer Details
Transfer History Inquiry
Change Address/Telephone Number
Change Email Address
Change My TrueStamp
Change Security Answers
Change Login Destination
Change User ID/Password
Customize My Favorites
Password Reset Help
eStatements Terms and Conditions
Request Check Copy
Request Statement Copy
Report Lost Card
Send A Message