When you report a card as lost or stolen, the card will be taken out of service.
We will automatically replace cards reported as stolen or damaged. New cards will be sent in the mail within 10 business days.
To order a replacement card for a lost card, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-8CAPFED (1-888-822-7333).
Replacement of a card is subject to fees; please refer to the most recent version of our Disclosure Booklet.
Please provide the following information in the boxes provided:
1. Enter the Customer Name that corresponds to the name on the card being reported.
2. Select the Reason you are taking the card out of service from the dropdown list.
- Lost - All transactions have been blocked, a new card will not be sent. Please contact Customer Service at 1-888-8CAPFED(1-888-822-7333) to reactivate or replace this card.
- Stolen - All transactions have been blocked; we will automatically replace cards reported as stolen.
- Damaged - We will automatically replace cards reported as damaged.
If this information is correct, select Next or to cancel this request without making any changes, select Cancel.
A verification screen will display for you to review and approve the request as entered. Follow the instructions provided on the screen.
Bill Pay Enrollment
Biller Reference List
Add Modify Payees
Bill Payment Inquiry
Online Bill Payment Terms and Conditions
Pending Payment Details
Manage Account Preferences
Manage Your Categories
Manage Categorization Rules
Pending Transfer Details
Transfer History Inquiry
Change Address/Telephone Number
Change Email Address
Change My TrueStamp
Change Security Answers
Change Login Destination
Change User ID/Password
Customize My Favorites
Password Reset Help
eStatements Terms and Conditions
Request Check Copy
Request Statement Copy
Report Lost Card
Send A Message