Change Email Address

You may update your email address by clicking the Change Email Address link on the Self Service page.

Please use the form to update the email address that we have on record.

1.  Enter your New Email Address.

2.  Re-enter to Confirm New Email Address.

3.  Select Change Email Address or to cancel this request without making any changes, select Cancel.

Note: Your email address will not be disclosed to any outside parties. Communication from Capitol Federal will be through True Blue Online® using "Secure Messages" and not your email address.

Change Email Address Image