move money between accounts
Account-to-Account payments allow you to easily move money between accounts, both internally and externally. This feature gives you greater control when moving funds from Capitol Federal® to outside institutions, and saves money on wire transfers. Internal payments, from one Capitol Federal account to another, do not incur a service charge.
To move money:
- Log in to True Blue Online® banking
- Select the Payments tab
- Select the Acct-to-Acct sub tab
- Follow instructions on the screen
Send money to anyone
Pay people using Popmoney®, without the hassle of cash or checks. Now paying people is as easy as sending an email or a text.
Convenient ways to use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends after a fun night out
- Pay your babysitter or the lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Reduce your risk of identity theft by reducing the amount of confidential information in your mailbox. Enroll in eStatements, and stop receiving paper statements.
Take your account with you, wherever you go. View balances, make payments and deposit checks from your mobile phone.