Electronically send and receive bills
Receive and pay bills directly from many of the largest billers on True Blue Online® with eBills. An eBill is an electronic version of a bill or statement – from companies like Verizon Wireless or Lowe’s. The eBill typically contains the same info as a paper bill or statement.
There is no need to sign on to a separate website or incur extra costs from stamps, checks and envelopes. You may pay eBills manually each time, or use the Auto-pay feature, paying the minimum amount due or the full balance automatically.
To find and set up eBillers:
- Log in to True Blue Online® banking
- Select the Payments tab
- Select add a company or person
- When you add a company that offers eBills, you can enter the required info to request eBills, and we send your request to the company. When you complete the request for one company, you can sign up for eBills from other companies who offer them
- To add an eBill for a company you’re already paying, look for the eBill options on the Payment Center
Send money to anyone
Pay people using Popmoney®, without the hassle of cash or checks. Now paying people is as easy as sending an email or a text.
Convenient ways to use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends after a fun night out
- Pay your babysitter or the lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Reduce your risk of identity theft by reducing the amount of confidential information in your mailbox. Enroll in eStatements, and stop receiving paper statements.
Take your account with you, wherever you go. View balances, make payments and deposit checks from your mobile phone.