Notes: This information is in reference to the Capitol Federal's online loan payment system only.
AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT FOR RECURRING PAYMENTS (AUTOMATIC PAYMENT RULES)
If you elect to set up recurring payments, you authorize Capitol Federal® to initiate debit entries using the payment method specified in the automatic payment rules and to credit the Capitol Federal loan account you indicate. The automatic payment authorization will remain in effect until you cancel the authorization in the Capitol Federal Service site. Debit entries already initiated or processed by Capitol Federal cannot be canceled.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This information is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
We specifically disclaim any duty to update the information on the web site. In no event shall we or any other party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the Service be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, computer virus or system failure, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this Service, on any web site related to any third party, or Users' inability to use the information or materials contained in the Service web site (or any other web site). In no event shall our liability to Users for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount, if any, paid by Users to us for accessing the Service. The User should consult his or her own legal advisors regarding the applicability of state statutes regarding limitations on liability. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or the exclusion of liability for consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all cases.
Indemnification by User
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney's fees related to your violation of these terms and conditions or the use of the Service, including technical support, and information provided at this web site.
Disclosure of Account Information
We may disclose information to third parties about your accounts if:
- We have entered into an agreement to have another party provide the loan payment service or receive your account information. We will provide the third party with information about your stored payment accounts, your service transactions, and your electronic mail messages in order to carry out your instructions;
- It is necessary for completing payments;
- It is necessary to verify the existence and condition of a billing account or payment account;
- In order to comply with laws, government agency rules or orders, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process or in order to give information to any government agency or official having legal authority to request such information; or
- If you give us your written permission.