Pay people using email or mobile number
Paying another person is now as easy as sending a text or email. You no longer will need to know an account number, only their email address or mobile phone number. This is an inexpensive, easy, fast and safe way to send money electronically.
- Sending money to your child at college
- Sending a gift to family and friends
- Reimbursing friends for that fun outing
- Paying your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Paying rent to your landlord or roommates
To pay someone using Popmoney®:
- Log in to True Blue Online® banking
- Select the Payments tab
- Select the Popmoney sub tab
- Complete the form
manage your money on the goCapitol Federal® Mobile Banking is made for your smartphone and mobile devices. It gives you access to your account information, allows you to pay bills and uses your device’s built-in functionality to provide added features like branch and ATM locator and mobile deposit.
With Mobile Banking, you can…
- Check balances and transactions
- Pay bills
- Locate a nearby CapFed® branch or ATM
- Deposit checks
Capitol Federal® cardholders receive ATM access, with no transaction fees, at CapFed® ATMs and participating retail ATM locations, like Walgreens. ATMs are available across Kansas and Western Missouri.
Reduce your risk of identity theft by reducing the amount of confidential information in your mailbox. Enroll in eStatements, and stop receiving paper statements.