Contact Mark Hernandez Apply Now
As a KU graduate, I know the Lawrence and Douglas County communities and what they have to offer to homeowners. I would enjoy meeting with you, and getting to know you, as I explain the many diverse loan programs offered by Capitol Federal®.
- Joined CapFed® in 1992
- Business Administration degree from KU
- Lawrence Proud – Go Jayhawks!
Having worked within retail operations and mortgage lending, I uniquely understand how they work together to meet your financial goals. I am an INROADS Collegiate Training award recipient, as well as a Capitol Federal Chairman's Achievement Award recipient. My community support includes:
- 1998 United Way Loaned Employee
- Lawrence Chamber of Commerce
- Participate in many local charity events in the area throughout the year
- Eudora Schools Foundation board member
- Lawrence Board of Realtors® Community Relations committee member
At CapFed, my proudest moments are helping people buy homes. It’s my job to facilitate a smooth home buying process or an easy refinancing of your current mortgage. We’ll discuss your options and talk about loan programs that are especially designed to meet your financial goals. Call or email me today!