Refinance your current home loan before interest rates increase. You could pay less interest over the life of the loan or lower your monthly payment. And by switching to Capitol Federal®, you will enjoy premier local service – as your loan always stays with CapFed®. This means not having to call someone across the country to make a payment or have a homeowners insurance check endorsed. All you would need to do is drop by your nearest branch.
Top reasons to refinance with Capitol Federal:
- Local Loan Servicing. Your loan always stays with CapFed.
- Loan Experts. Decades of experience in our loan department, who can help you through the process.
- Competitive rates, fees and rate-lock options. The best value in the market with no hidden fees at closing time.
- Online application. Simply click here.
- Security. More than 120 years of trusted and sound lending policies.
Loan information is subject to change. Certain restrictions apply.
should i refinance my mortgage?Find out if refinancing your mortgage will save you money by using our free refinance calculator. Interest rates continue to be historically low, and it may make sense for you to refinance to a lower interest rate. Use our refinance calculator to analyze your current situation.
Learn more about how a fixed-rate mortgage could offer you lower monthly payments, plus the security of knowing your interest rate will stay the same.Learn More
Enter to win tickets to great Kansas City events by sharing your #CapFedSKC fan journey.More About Contest
Sign up to receive bi-weekly rate update emails and learn more about CapFed® home loan products.