be prepared with an emergency plan.
Capitol Federal® has a disaster plan in the event of a catastrophe. The plan protects and recovers electronic data and provides availability of cash and customer service as quickly as possible following a wide-range disaster. Are you prepared? Use the list below to create a disaster preparedness kit.
Important Items Needed in an Emergency
- Identification to help recover lost records, including:
- Driver's license or state-issued ID
- Insurance cards
- Social security cards
- Copies of birth certificates
- Smartphone with web browsing to access True Blue Online® and Mobile Banking - even if your checkbook is lost in the disaster, you still have control with True Blue Online allowing you to pay bills and pay others with Popmoney® or account-to-account payments
- ATM cards, debit and credit cards as well as account numbers and toll-free numbers for your banks, credit card issuers, brokerage firms and insurance companies
- Checkbook as a backup to True Blue Online
- Family and local phone numbers