Senior Mortgage Consultant
13500 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66223
Office: (913) 652-2376
Cell: (913) 909-9181
Fax: (913) 652-2510
I joined the mortgage lending department of Capitol Federal® after receiving my degree in Business Administration – and I’ve been here ever since! Kansas City has been my home for more than 25 years and I really enjoy working with the people, and the numbers, to help make the home buying process as easy as possible for you. In fact, I even have an “easy button” sitting on the corner of my desk!
- Joined CapFed® in 1988
- Huge Royals & Chiefs fan – Kansas City Proud!
- Proudest moment at CapFed: Winning the Henry A. Bubb Distinguished Service Award. This is the Bank’s highest recognition and it’s presented annually to one employee who demonstrates the leadership qualities of the late CapFed Chairman, Mr. Bubb. It was quite a shock, and quite an honor, to be the recipient of this award.
Capitol Federal considers "Commitment to Community" vital to its tradition. This commitment is a part of its corporate principles, and management promotes involvement in community and housing relations and activities. Through Capitol Federal® Foundation, the Bank is able to further support community involvement. My community support includes:
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) member
- Home Builders Association (HBA) member
- Capitol Federal Foundation Finance Committee member
- Heartland MLS Finance Committee member
- Deacon at my church
I would enjoy meeting with you and getting to know you as I explain the many diverse loan programs offered by Capitol Federal. Whether you're buying your first home, moving, refinancing or purchasing your dream house, contact me today and let's get started!