I’m Tim Murray, Senior Mortgage Consultant with Capitol Federal® for more than 40 years. Whether you are purchasing your first home, buying your dream house, moving or refinancing, I’m here to help navigate you through the home loan process.
- Topekan for 41 years
- Favorite quote: “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” I want to connect with you as quickly as possible. Whether it’s returning a phone call or email, I will get back to you and help answer your questions.
- My favorite part of my job: Working with 1st time homebuyers. Many are surprised at how easy we make their experience.
I proudly support Capitol Federal's “Commitment to Community” philosophy and am proud to volunteer for:
- Meals on Wheels
- Thanksgiving Meals
- Midland Hospice
- Former president of the Capitol Civitan Club
- Topeka Home Builders Association
- Topeka Chamber of Commerce After Hours committee
When I’m not at CapFed®, you can sometimes catch me on television. I’m an official for the Big 12 and referee college football games. I also help organize the Topeka Parks and Recreation Handicapped Basketball Tournament.
I am dedicated to giving my customers the best home buying experience possible and constantly strive to exceed their expectations. Obtaining a home loan can, and should be, a seamless process – with no surprises at the end! I am here to serve you. Contact me today and let’s get started!