it pays to be a blue bucks kids' club member!
Join Milo and his friends as a member of Blue Bucks.
- A membership kit with fun gifts
- Activity newsletters
- A birthday surprise just for you
- Quarterly rewards
Meet the requirements for the quarterly rewards and earn awesome prizes from our very own treasure chests. Each office has one, so no matter which CapFed® you go to, bring in your certificate and we will reward you.
Here is what you do to become eligible for quarterly rewards:
1. Deposit $25 or more into your Blue Bucks account during the first 15 days of the month of each calendar quarter*, e.g., January, April, July, October. Eligibility requires the deposit by the 15th of each specified month.
2. Leave your money in your savings account for one calendar quarter (three months).
3. When your deposit, added to your previous balance, remains in your account for one calendar quarter (three months), you will receive an award certificate in the mail.
4.Then, just bring your certificate to the Capitol Federal® location of your choice to claim your prize.**
*Eligible calendar quarters:
January - March
April - June
July - September
October - December
** In order to become eligible for the prize, your beginning quarter's balance plus your quarterly deposit must remain in your account for three consecutive months (in the same calendar quarter).
$15.45 balance at beginning of quarter I (JAN)
$30.00 quarter I deposit
$45.45 balance required through end of March to receive prize
$45.45 balance at beginning of quarter II (APR)
$25.00 quarter II deposit
$70.45 balance required through end of June to receive prize
$70.45 balance at beginning of quarter III (JULY)
$29.00 quarter III deposit
$99.45 balance required through end of September to receive prize
$99.45 balance at beginning of quarter IV (OCT)
$32.00 quarter IV deposit
$131.45 balance required through end of December to receive prize
***Only one reward per quarter.
Open an Account
Open an account at any of our branch locations. Enter your zip code to find a CapFed® branch nearest you.
Write to Milo and ask him all your money questions.Write to Milo
There are all sorts of fun things to do with your family and friends in the Fun and Games center. Color sheets, games and craft activities.
Ask Milo questions about how to save or about money, and he will respond to you directly. You may even get a surprise with your reply!Write Milo